Dialogue

 What can I say? Probably the hardest assignement that we had, at least in my opinion. Synchronizing sound and animation was A LOT harder than what I expected, specially since the style I decided to use wasn't specially the "story time" lip-sync animation style. However, I had so much fun drawing the faces for Mokey the mouse but I think I got half deaf after hearing the same audio at least 70 times. He's a character from Sr. Pelo and I really love that guy and his work, but I would say that his type of humor isn't for everybody; and precisely what makes his animations so funny are the crazy faces that he draws for all his characters and even when his work are very simple flash (sometimes not actually animated) animations, I think his work is just amazing and even more important, it makes me laugh. 

PD: Lower your volume, this is LOUD.



Comentarios