A little about me

I'm Peruvian and I was born in the capital city of Peru, Lima. By the way right now I'm trapped in  my home country because of this pandemic :( 

I've been always interested in animation, I enjoy watching it and I'm pretty sure I will enjoy creating it.

Some of my favorite animated shows are: The Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls.

I also enjoy classic Disney movies and old school cartoons from Nickelodeon (Invader Zim, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold) and CN(Courage The Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd n Eddy, The Powerpuff Girls).

I'm redhead (I don't know if someone cares about that but I just wanted to meantion it).

I love cats (I have 2 of them)

I like drawing and playing videogames like League of Legends (I'm a very toxic player) and Pokemon.

Finally I suck at almost everything that is somehow related with computers, so finding out how to do this blog was extremely hard for me, but I'm pretty sure that it was because I'm dumb.

Comentarios